Horrid Henry’s Festival of Slime Ready to Rock
Novel Entertainment is hosting its first ever Horrid Henry ‘Summer of Slime’ festival which will run virtually over the UK bank holiday weekend (August 29th– August 31st). Available to fans worldwide through a curated playlist on Horrid Henry’s YouTube channel and on the brand’s social media channels, the festival will feature exclusive behind-the-scenes content, specially commissioned videos, competitions, readings, live performances and more.
Horrid Henryfans will be able to enjoy acts including:
- Exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ chats with Horrid Henry creatives Gary Andrews (director), Lester Barnes (composer) and Sue Elliot-Nichols (voice of Moody Margaret, Anxious Andrew and the Demon Dinner Lady)
- Premieres including: ‘Sunshine Special’; a compilation of new videos alongside favourite episodes; ‘Tales from Toon Island’, the true story behind Henry’s recent visit to Toon Island; and the ‘Imaginary Friends’ video which is helping to raise awareness of the NSPCC’s Childline service.
- New make and do videos including a supersonic slime recipe
- Cooking themed videos and recipes including Precious Pauline’s Booger Bogey Flapjacks and Marvellous Molly’s Slime Slurper
- A specially commissioned Air Guitar performance from the UK’s 2018 Air Guitar Champion Sparkly Sven Spandex, featuring a brand new Horrid Henrysong called ‘Dinosaur Roar’
- The Ultimate Guide to Air Guitar by Mighty Lee Mann, Horrid Henry’svery own Air Guitar Expert
- A live show with world famous entertainer Magic Gareth and prizes from newly launched website Deckchair Adventures
- Exclusive first look at new Horrid Henrycontent
Fans will also have the chance to win a variety of prizes linked to the ‘Summer of Slime’ festival including the obligatory festival wellies from Grass & Air, school shoes to rock out in from Start Rite, a selection of Jaques of London wooden toys, and glow-in-the-dark Playfoam from Learning Resources. To encourage fans to have fun preparing for the event, Novel Entertainment has created a ‘Get Festival Ready’ booklet which is available to download for free on www.horridhenry.me. The booklet features interactive activities including brand new