Total Licensing to Publish in May AND August
In light of the world crisis and our desire to assist as many companies as possible promote their brands, properties and business to as wide an audience as possible, without waiting until Licensing Expo in its new August dates, Total Licensing will be publishing an extra edition of both Total Licensing and Total Brand Licensing, at the end of May in digital format.
To help our partners and clients, we would like to offer you a ‘two-for-one’ opportunity which will help promote your properties and services throughout the next few months – book an advert in our August issues (going to Vegas and a number of other events around the world as well as our 80,000 subscribers in 105 countries) and you will benefit from an advert in our May digital issue, as part of the package and at no additional cost to you.
If you haven’t yet booked for our August issues, now is the time to make that decision and take advantage of our May and August offer. If you have already booked, we will be in touch with details of what we need for the additional May promotion.
Here is a list of key features for all four issues, as well as deadlines.
Total Licensing May issue (digital)
• Advance Licensing Expo Feature
• Bouncing Back – how the toy industry and manufacturing are coming back in China post-virus
• The effect of recent global events on retail and related industries
• Licensed Summer and outdoor toys
• The growth of online brands as licensed properties
• Insights from businesses around the globe on how they are ‘weathering the storm’
Total Brand Licensing May issue (digital)
• How the global crisis has increased brand loyalty
• Brand influencers and ambassadors
• How is the travel brand industry keeping itself afloat?
• Licensing health & wellness
• Expert advice on how to keep your brand in the public eye
• The biggest art & design brands
Editorial Deadline: 30 April 2020
Advertising Deadline: 15 May 2020
Published: 27 May 2020
Total Licensing August issue (digital and print)
• Licensing Expo major in-depth preview
• Licensing classic properties
• Esports and licensing
• The global overview
• Retail analysis
• Prequels, sequels and reimagined properties
Total Brand Licensing August issue (digital and print)
• Brands at Licensing Expo
• In-depth with Licensing Software Support Providers
• The importance of social media
• Housewares & homewares
• Celebrity estates
• Global roundtable with experts
Editorial Deadline: 25th June 2020
Advertising Deadline: 1st July 2020
Published: 30th July 2020
To book your space in these issues:
Having your property and business activities at the forefront of the industry is more important than ever.
To take advantage of this advertising campaign opportunity, please contact Jerry Wooldridge, firstname.lastname@example.org
And to discuss and submit editorial, it’s email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you, your families and teams the very best of health, and we look forward to working with you in these upcoming issues,
The Total Licensing Team.