Raft of Characters Joining the Rainbow Family
Rainbow Productions is the UK’s official supplier of over 140 famous children’s characters for personal appearances and have recently added a number of rising stars to their licensed character portfolio including JJ from CoComelon, Jon and Blitz from Dino Ranch, Care Bears’ Grumpy Bear and more.
The leading character events company has announced it is excited to welcome the following family favourites…
• JJ is the kid with a curl like an ice cream swirl and big warm smile from CoComelon! Owned by Moonbug Entertainment, CoComelon is the world’s most watched educational nursery rhymes channel with over 120 billion YouTube views and counting;
• From the “pre-westoric” action-adventure cartoon Dino Ranch, produced by Boat Rocker Studios, Jon and his dinosaur buddy Blitz have saddled up to join Rainbow’s list;
• Simon Super Rabbit is the super charismatic rabbit from the French flash-animated television series, based on Stéphanie Blake’s books and produced by GO-N Productions;
• Zog, the accident-prone orange dragon with a big heart, hails from Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s magical award-winning children’s picture books and the short film Zog, produced by Magic Light Pictures;
• From Cloudco Entertainment, the blue-furred Grumpy Bear is joining Cheer Bear to represent the Care Bears Family;
• YouTube sensation Baby Shark, from the most viewed video of all time. Baby Shark also has his ownanimated children’s television series produced by Nickelodeon;
• Numberblock One from the British animated television series for pre-schoolers, managed by Larkshead Licensing; and
• Pip & Posy, the good-spirited rabbit and sweet-natured mouse from Magic Light Pictures’ new cartoon series about the wonderful world of play and friendship.
All characters are represented exclusively under license and a further easing of COVID restrictions has provided an opportunity for leisure attractions, shopping centres, retailers and festivals to draw footfall and bring customers back to the community. Experiencing first-hand cartoon celebrities is a magical experience for families and Rainbow are delighted to continue to create this sense of wonder and happiness.
“Consumers are showing greater confidence going back to pre-pandemic behaviours and a face-to-face meeting with their favourite TV character is a compelling reason for a family day out.” Comments Head of UK Sales, Chris Stanton. “And with activations such as character trails, narrations and mini-shows adding value to meet and greet appearances, audiences are experiencing an even greater sense of involvement and interactivity through these events.”