Laura Ashley steps into the Chinese market for the first time with new collaboration
Laura Ashley, one of the world’s best-loved home and lifestyle brands, has announced it has collaborated with Peacebird, a Chinese streetwear brand, on an exclusive 6-piece collection aimed at a younger consumer.
The collaboration is the brand’s first step into the ever-growing Chinese market. It is a reflection of the Laura Ashley brand’s global appeal (as this is the latest addition to international retail stores operating across 75 locations in 18 countries, with ten e-commerce platforms).
- The collection includes six pieces, such as dresses and blouses
- The designs are inspired by prints from the Laura Ashley archive
- The sizes in the collection range from XS to XL
- Prices go from CNY295.00 to CNY895.00
- The collection will be available in 1,147 Peacebird stores, limited to China only