Laura Ashley Licensing Awards for the Americas Winners
Laura Ashley, one of the world’s best-loved home, fashion and lifestyle brands, has announced the company’s annual Laura Ashley Licensing Awards for the Americas.
With more than 27 licensees and over 120 licensed product categories in North and South America, the awards honour licensees devoted to sharing the Laura Ashley lifestyle across all channels, including sales, marketing, and innovation.
“With this current and challenging retail environment, Laura Ashley values our strong licensee partnerships and we couldn’t be more grateful for our partners’ collaborative and committed efforts to help us bring the Laura Ashley lifestyle to consumers,” says Penne Cairoli, President of Laura Ashley, Inc. (Americas). “This year’s award winners exemplified the brand vision and work ethic it takes to bring the Laura Ashley lifestyle to our loyal customers.”
2022 Laura Ashley Licensing Award Winners include:
- Licensee of the Year – An industry-leading creator of fashion-forward intimate apparel, shapewear and sleepwear, Dreamwear is always reimaging what Laura Ashley sleepwear and daywear can be and has created a loyal following. Their ongoing partnership in product development is integral to our growth and continues to outperform sales expectations for all their categories.
- Best Sales Performance – Ashko Group, a producer of licensed slippers and slipper socks, surpassed all 2021 sales expectations. Their award-winning slippers continued to outperform goals and the company built a new rainwear category that proved to be extremely popular among new and loyal Laura Ashley consumers.
- Best e-commerce – Revman International, a high fashion home furnishings products company, was one of the first companies to fully understand the impact and importance of e-commerce. This expertise and knowledge allowed for seamless fulfilment ensuring that retailers and consumers were able to get their bedding without any delays.
- Best Marketing – Revman International also won the Best Marketing award. About to celebrate 33-years as a Laura Ashley licensee, Revman deeply understands the brand’s ethos and aesthetic. In addition to making sure that Laura Ashley bedding is a top searched category online, Revman does a phenomenal job of producing creative products and photography reflective of the brand.
- Best Brand Vision – The Tile Shop, a speciality retailer of natural stone and man made tile, showcased a great understanding of the Laura Ashley aesthetic and translated it into a gorgeous flooring and wall tile collections featuring archival Laura Ashley prints. The inspiring marketing and beautiful imagery help the customer fully understand and appreciate the brand for this category.