Barbie Makes Nintendo Debut
Barbie and her friends are hopping out of the box and hitting the road in her sleek pink convertible, as Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures rides to Nintendo Switch on October 27th. Available now for preorder, this adventure features fun for the whole family with plenty of activities to enjoy along with Barbie and her beloved friends Ken, Renee, Daisy, and more. From epic pool parties, extreme makeovers and dazzling home design, the Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures experience is what you make it!
Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures invites players into the iconic doll’s inspiring dreamhouse where they’ll form friendships with Barbie and her fun-loving friends and family at her iconic Malibu home. There is no shortage of fun in this pink paradise, including decorating each spacious room, cooking delicious meals from scratch, dressing up in stylish outfits, and lounging by the pool on a hot summer’s day.
Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures is packed full of fabulous features such as:
- Fun with Friends – Barbie can do it all, and so can her friends! In addition to Barbie, players will meet and befriend sports fanatic Renee, talented DJ Daisy, science-lover Teresa, fashionista Nikki, and of course, the one-and-only Ken.
- Family Adventure – Not only will players get to know Barbie and her friends, but Barbie’s whole family, too! Her bubbly sisters Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea, and loving parents Mr. and Mrs. Roberts will join in on the adventure.
- Personalized Dreamhouse – Barbies can customize the grand dreamhouse to their heart’s content with plenty of eye-catching wallpapers and unique décor to choose from.
- Variety of Fashionable Looks – From sophisticated dresses to cozy pajamas, there is an outfit for every occasion. Players can even pamper themselves with a fresh makeover, stunting awesome accessories and a variety of hairstyles to amaze all the other barbies.
- Five-Star Meals – The Barbie Dreamhouse hosts a pristine kitchen for cooking gourmet meals and baking sweet treats. Green thumbed fans can even grow their own fruits and vegetables in the garden for extra fresh ingredients.