New Barbie Immersive Interactive Touring Attraction to Launch
Kilburn Live, a global market leader in branded live entertainment, has announced a partnership with Mattel, Inc. for a new upcoming immersive attraction – World Of Barbie. Created alongside the leading global toy company, the interactive exhibition will allow fans the unique opportunity to step directly into Barbie’s inspiring world where they can explore her iconic Dreamhouse, walk down her neighborhood streets into various interactive rooms, and even sit in her one-and-only, life-sized Camper Van, fabricated by the team at West Coast Customs.
World of Barbie launches this summer in Toronto, Canada. From Toronto, the attraction will travel to multiple cities across the United States, with anticipated markets including New York, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles and more.
The immersive exhibition invites guests of all ages to imagine a world of possibilities, such as becoming a scientist, designer, music producer, astronaut and more.
- Barbie Dreamhouse – Explore intricately designed rooms and jaw dropping photo ops in Barbie’s Dreamhouse, set on the beaches of Malibu. Guests can start their own patio party complete with a DJ kit to mix their own music ‘poolside’.
- Barbie Camper Van – Brought to life by Ryan Friedlinghaus and his talented team at West Coast Customs, World Of Barbie will feature a life-sized working Camper Van parked in front, allowing guests to climb in the driver’s seat, hangout in the hammock or look for several hidden surprises tucked away inside this ultimate road trip vehicle.
- Fashion Studio – Walk the pink carpet and strike a pose inside one of six oversized iconic Barbie boxes.
- TV Studio – LIVE from World of The Barbie it’s The Barbie Show where visitors become a news anchor delivering headlines in front of various TV studio backdrops, interviewing important guests or giving the weather report.
- Space Center – Board a spacecraft and blast off in Barbie’s shuttle while enjoying the view of stars in the galaxy. Interact with mission control, track objects on the radar or use the audio transference device to listen to the various sounds of space.