Hasbro’s Licensed Consumer Product Reveals at Las Vegas
Hasbro is at the Las Vegas Licensing Expo this year to celebrate its 100th year and showcase fresh products and collaborations across its extraordinary portfolio of brands, including Transformers, My Little Pony, Peppa Pig, Dungeons & Dragons, NERF, MONOPOLY and many more.
To kick off the show we’d like to share with you the various announcements that went live today as well as an all encompassing press release that highlights the entire slate of reveals; which celebrate the Licensing Expo’s fashion theme through apparel, footwear and accessory collaborations amongst various other partnerships across categories. I’ve included each of the press releases as an attachment and below you can find a quick synopsis and asset link if available:
- Hasbro’s LCP Slate Ahead of the 2023 Las Vegas Licensing Expo: Get the entire slate of reveals from Hasbro at this year’s Licensing Expo as the company celebrates its 100th year and showcases fresh products and collaborations across its extraordinary portfolio of brands, including an exciting lineup of fashion partnerships from global partners. View the press release attached for full details.
- Sony Music Publishing and Magic Star Deal: This worldwide administration deal will have Sony Music Publishing supporting Hasbro’s existing catalog as well as new music for its entire portfolio of brands, including Peppa Pig, Transformers, My Little Pony and many more.
- Transformers: Rise of the Beasts x Kross Studios: The renegade watchmaker has created a 10-piece limited collector’s set inspired by the new Transformers: Rise of the Beasts film. Assets for luxury high-end timepieces can be downloaded here.
- MONOPOLY SCRABBLE: In collaboration with Winning Moves Games USA, the two will introduce MONOPOLY SCRABBLE. An innovative new game that combines the best elements of the MONOPOLY game with the crossword-building play of SCRABBLE. Assets can be downloaded here.
- Peppa Pig and Audible Partnership: Hasbro and Audible will collaborate to develop and produce the first Peppa Pig podcast content with rich storytelling for all family listening occasions.
Hasbro is on the show floor at booth #G170, Licensing Expo’s Fashion Showroom and beyond, presenting its licensing lineup including first looks at brand-new consumer products collections.