Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) to go fully Digital in 2020
Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) 2020 today announced that it will be taking place online via a digital platform called ATF ONLINE+, on the same dates of 1 – 4 December 2020, with market, conference, networking and speed dating activities. Thereafter, ATF ONLINE+ will be available on-demand until 28 February 2021. The platform can be accessed at www.asiatvforum.com
The ATF team has had many candid conversations with our partners over the past few months about proceeding with the market and conference in December 2020. To date, there is still much uncertainty on travel restrictions globally, thus impacting our partners who come from all over the world to attend ATF. After much consideration, and in the best interests of the industry, we have decided to take ATF online in order to facilitate business and networking for our industry.
ATF ONLINE+ comprises of the following pillars:
- 1: Trade market element through the: • Extensive attendee directory
- Targeted recommendations feature
- Program and video listings
- Personalised matchmaking service, and
- Click-easy meeting tools that allows for video chats.
- 2. Virtual conferences and pitches with the introduction of new segments such as: •
- Mornings with Industry Leaders
- Lunchtime Buying focusing on new insights for today’s buying strategies, and
- Coffee Hour Fresh Content that offers a spread of scripted and unscripted formats open for contracts by top sellers.
3. Speed Dating series which allows potential partners, collaborators, co-producers and commissioners to meet and engage online.
4. The full program, video and resource libraries will remain available until 28 February 2021.
In line with the theme for ATF 2020 – “Prelude to 2021: Be Part of the Conversation”, ATF ONLINE+ aims to bring the industry together to review what has been a challenging 2020, while looking forward to a stronger 2021.
The ATF team will be reaching out to all partners to assist them with any queries that they may have. The team would like to take this opportunity to thank all our partners for their unwavering support and wish everyone the best of health. See you at ATF ONLINE+.