Playmobil Color returns in partnership with Crayola
Playmobil is celebrating the comeback of its classic Playmobil Color series, after a 45-year hiatus, with five new sets released in collaboration with creativity powerhouse, Crayola. The sets include basic white figures and a variety of accessories that can be customized with Crayola Ultra Clean washable markers that easily wash off.
Known for the iconic Crayola crayon first introduced in 1903, the Crayola brand has grown into a portfolio of innovative art tools, crafting activities, and creativity toys that offer children innovative new ways to use color to create anything imaginable.
Thanks to the Playmobil + Crayola collaboration, children can personalize and design their favorite figurines again and again with the collectible Playmobil sets:
- The Fashion Boutique is the perfect place to create new trends as the customized figures try on various clothing and accessories with new combinations every time.
- The Fashion Design Set is where kids can become designers and create their own collection. Detailed accessories such as changeable hairstyles, various dresses, skirts and a make-up corner complete the sets.
- The Fashion Dress Set is a smaller Fashion Design Set, ideal as a gift or to take along on a trip.
- The Racing Car Set is ideal for car fans, who can add impressive flames, dynamic stripes or skid marks to their Playmobil Color vehicle.
- The Motorbike Set allows lovers of two-wheelers to change the look of the motorbike to make it the unique star of the next stunt show.
These customizable Playmobil Color sets encourage creativity and use of fine motor skills in little DIY fans. At the same time, kids can let their imagination run wild during role play with the figurines and their detailed accessories. Whether coloring their figurines based on their own design or according to models emulating everyday life, Playmobil Color awakens and encourages creative talents and brings fresh colour to play.
“The Playmobil and Crayola brands complement each other as our trusted products reflect the heritage, creativity and engagement we both have with kids and families,” said Rob Spindley, Licensing Director, EMEA at Crayola. “As we grow this partnership over the coming years, we will expand the engagement touch points to truly embrace this incredible partnership.”
The Playmobil Color + Crayola sets will be released on Oct. 27, 2023.