GO-N Seals Raft of Sales for Simon
Paris-based producer & distributor GO-N Productions continues to build upon the successful commercialisation of world pre-school hit series, Simon. Commercial entity GO-N International has wrapped a new raft of broadcast deals for the popular pre-school show in additional territories with the completion of Season 3 and full delivery of 156 x 5’ episodes.
New broadcasters worldwide have picked up “SIMON” (156 x 5’), produced by GO-N Productions in collaboration with France Televisions:
– TINY POP (Sony Picture Television) in the UK,
– CANAL PANDA (Dreamia) in Portugal,
– IVI.ru in Russia,
– TVNZ in New Zealand
These sales are in additional to those previously announced by GO-N:
– Worldwide: Netflix, TV5 Monde
– Asia: NHK (Japan), Jetsen Huashi TV (China), Disney South East Asia
– Latin America: Disney Junior
– North America: TéléQuébec (Canada)
– EMEA: Clan-RTVE (Spain), Cartoonito (Turner Italy), RTS & RSI (Switzerland), NPO (Netherlands), YLE (Finland), RUV (Iceland), DR TV (Denmark), SVT (Sweden), NRK (Norway), ERR (Estonia), HRT (Croatia), RTV (Slovenia), HOP! (Israel), Discovery Kids (MENA), JimJam (Central Europe), …
GO-N has inked a new development deal with France Televisions for a 4th Season of its iconic IP. The previous seasons were about children exploring everyday life, this new Season will take young viewers into a world of Superheroes… Ta Daa!
Production is due to start in 2021 for delivery by Summer 2022.